Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

June 2018 Pictures

I never thought it would happen, but it did. I completely let go of blogging and got so behind that I just got overwhelmed and stopped altogether. I'm going to try to go back and do some recaps, but my memory may fail me a little. At least I'll have great pictures to post even if I can't remember all the details of the events. I'm going to be missing a span of time where I left off because I have a new computer. And rather than take the time to find the pictures from the gap, I'm just starting from the pictures on my new computer. 



Father's Day 2018


Cute Henley modeling her adorable romper....Pixie Lane



One of my favorite photo sessions each year....the Patriotic ones. It was super hot and muggy but we did a quick 20 minute shoot! Lexi was a trooper in the heat. It was one of our last photo sessions with her. 
































As you can see, Macklin had recently lost his very first tooth!










No comments: